This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

$7.99 Voyagers at Target

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

$7.99 Voyagers at Target

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:56 am

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
With a little use of a couple coupons, you can get some great deals on Dark Of The Moon Transformers at Target. There is a mobile and online coupon that can be used together to get $10 off on items more than $10 dollars.

$5 mobile coupon from Target
http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/mobile_coupon_signup.jsp?title=coupon_signup

$5 printable manufacturer's coupon from Target
http://coupons.target.com/toys-coupons

Voyagers are on a temporary price cut right now at $17.99. If you stack both coupons you can walk away with a $7.99 voyager figure. The site lets you print the manufacturer's coupon twice. You can also use the manufacturer's coupon online at Target.com: ADPVWSFK.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: $7.99 Voyagers at Target

Postby autobot skydrifter » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:28 am

stackable coupons? great!!!!!! :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
autobot skydrifter
Mini-Con

Postby KnightStrike » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:08 am

Motto: "Remember, this hobby is supposed to be your therapy, not the reason you need therapy."
Weapon: Electro-burst Rifle
Now I am hoping we see a Transformers episode of Extreme Couponing.
KnightStrike
Targetmaster
News Credits: 4
Buy from KnightStrike on eBay

Postby onewaydown » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:26 am

What's the fine print on the mobile coupon? The $5 print one is off $5.99 and up. It sounds like it's possible to basically get a $10 toy for free. =)
onewaydown
Micromaster

Postby alternator77 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:27 am

Motto: "we choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them"
Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
it seems this line is doing worse than i thought. they just keep giving out coupons to move this stuff smh >:oP
alternator77
Transmetal Warrior
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Solrac333 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:05 am

So you can use BOTH coupons mentioned here or one of these plus the other manufacturer coupons found Walmart?
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Rated X » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:29 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Thats it clear those shelves of movie stuff and make way for the return of classics related lines !!! :D
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby ArmadaPrime » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:33 am

Weapon: Requiem Blaster
wah. England Y U NO do stuff like this?
Certified Expert™ in reading wikis to pretend I know more about things than I actually do
ArmadaPrime
Brainmaster
News Credits: 3

Postby Homerjay14522 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:52 am

Here's the real Question. With the Mobile Coupon and their Coupon, will they also accept the $5 coupon that comes on the Box of the Blue Ray? I'd Love to get a voyager for $2.99....
Homerjay14522
Minibot
News Credits: 2

Postby Megatron Wolf » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:43 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
can these be stacked with the hasbro coupon as well? The mobile coupon does me no good so in order to get a good enough deal to go to target id have to use the hasbro one as well.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Sideswipe501 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:59 pm

you can actually get the voyagers for 2.99! with the coupon that you could get voyagers for ten dollars at wal mart, you can use that at target to, so if u get all the coupons, with the sale, they can be 2.99!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGG :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
Sideswipe501
Mini-Con
Watch Sideswipe501 on YouTube

Postby ArmadaPrime » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:21 pm

Weapon: Requiem Blaster
Sideswipe501 wrote:you can actually get the voyagers for 2.99! with the coupon that you could get voyagers for ten dollars at wal mart, you can use that at target to, so if u get all the coupons, with the sale, they can be 2.99!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGG :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:

:shock: i thought it was just walmart and k-mart?
:shock:
seriously though, if this is true i'm moving over the pond. temporarily.
i wish.
Certified Expert™ in reading wikis to pretend I know more about things than I actually do
ArmadaPrime
Brainmaster

Postby It Is Him » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:17 pm

ArmadaPrime wrote:
Sideswipe501 wrote:you can actually get the voyagers for 2.99! with the coupon that you could get voyagers for ten dollars at wal mart, you can use that at target to, so if u get all the coupons, with the sale, they can be 2.99!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGG :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:

:shock: i thought it was just walmart and k-mart?
:shock:
seriously though, if this is true i'm moving over the pond. temporarily.
i wish.

That would be nice, but unfortunately couponing doesn't work that way. The Blu-Ray/DVD coupon and the Wal-mart/Kmart coupons are both manufacturer's coupons, so you cannot combine them. The reason why you can combine the Target coupon with the manufacturer's is because most stores are set up to accept one in-house coupon (Target's own coupon, in this case) and one from the manufacturer (Hasbro in this case). To the best of my knowledge, it would be impossible to do better than that.
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
It Is Him
City Commander
News Credits: 16

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:34 pm

You could get a deluxe for the price of pack of gum or something also.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander

Postby It Is Him » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:36 pm

LOST Cybertronian wrote:You could get a deluxe for the price of pack of gum or something also.

How much is a pack of gum? I've picked up 3x Deluxes in the past week, and I haven't paid more than $6 for any of them.

It Is Him
City Commander

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:07 pm

It Is Him wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:You could get a deluxe for the price of pack of gum or something also.

How much is a pack of gum? I've picked up 3x Deluxes in the past week, and I haven't paid more than $6 for any of them.

Not sure but deluxe figures are 9.99, so if you used both coupons you could get a free deluxe. If you played your cards right. I don't think you can use the coupons on just the deluxe figure since Target would technically pay you .01. Not sure how that would work.

LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander

Postby It Is Him » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:18 pm

LOST Cybertronian wrote:
It Is Him wrote:

Not sure but deluxe figures are 9.99, so if you used both coupons you could get a free deluxe. If you played your cards right. I don't think you can use the coupons on just the deluxe figure since Target would technically pay you .01. Not sure how that would work.

Actually, that might work. I've seen people do just that with groceries.

EDIT: I can't view the coupon because I don't get text messages on my phone. Someone should investigate this further. I'll gladly take a penny and another BB.

It Is Him
City Commander

Postby MutantDinosaur » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:39 pm

Yes, you absolutely CAN get a Deluxe for FREE.

Also, for folks having trouble with the mobile coupon, you can forward it to your email, and actually PRINT the coupon out. :) ...But don't get any smart ideas about trying to print more than one; unlike the "$5 off $5.99" coupons, they have unique codes. (Also, the text can take up to an hour from the time you submit your info until your coupon arrives, so be patient.)

-MutantDinosaur
MutantDinosaur
Mini-Con
News Credits: 2

Postby TeamAutobots51817 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:44 pm

i think this is BS cuz 1.I put my cell # on the mobile coupon since yesterday n waited for receive the coupon on my cell n still didn't get it n plus some ppl don't have printer or some ppl do but install somethin for Target coupon? bull **** n this is bunch of bull **** i don't believe this till i go in person cuz almost each store like TRU Walmart Kmart n Target don't have coupons at all so i jus wait till November or December to get more Transformers figure.
TeamAutobots51817
Micromaster

Postby NatsumeRyu » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:21 pm

Motto: ""'Camshaft' See, they said my name!""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
It Is Him is right - Target only stacks one manufacturer and one target coupon per every one item, so $10 is the most you can get of of anything right now. That plus the whole mobile coupons thing that makes it so you can only use it once... ~:( Otherwise, yeah you could do some extreme couponing on the deluxe and below figures. :P

And for the person asking about the -.01, you forget tax. Coupons technically aren't supposed to pay for tax, so you'd get one penny off of whatever tax is. But for the record, someone did extreme coupon so I owed them like 2 bucks before. (not on transformers)

If I can get the mobile thing to send it to my email like whoever mentioned it, I'm gonna get that plus the other coupon to get the Laserbeak we just put out on shelves today. :P I'd pay the tax to buy him, lol!
edit: ugh, my phone doesn't do texts. so I can't forward it to my email. :/ Ahh well.
Last edited by NatsumeRyu on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I take commissions!
2014-Officer Vi-Senketsu & Junketsu-Silver Knight-Origami Cyclone
13-Terminus Armor-Megaman-Lord Death-Tali
12-WfC Brawl-Gurren Lagann-Doc
11-Reaper Conduit-Rampage
<10-Brawl-Camshaft-Jazz-Blackout-Starscream-Bumblebee
NatsumeRyu
Combiner
Buy from NatsumeRyu on eBay
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 6

Postby TeamAutobots51817 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:25 pm

over here where i live they don't have it at all i've been so many Target n they don't have the coupons so NY is bein a douche.
TeamAutobots51817
Micromaster

Postby Megatron Wolf » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:06 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
anyone know when the sale ends?
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby romo23 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:06 am

For those of you wondering... You can use your mobile coupon multiple times.. I've used mine about 20 times.. I also got a book of the $5 off coupon, they were handing them out at the Transformers Tour I attended last week.. Deluxe figures come out to $0.44, I got 10 for $4.40. I also got 8 legion figures.. Those are $5.24 each, buy 2 and get $10 off your total will come out to $0.96 for 2. I also got some voyagers at Walmart for $5.. They match Target coupons $10 off of $15.. The sale ends 10/15/11 @ Target..
romo23
Mini-Con

Postby It Is Him » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:53 pm

romo23 wrote:For those of you wondering... You can use your mobile coupon multiple times.. I've used mine about 20 times.. I also got a book of the $5 off coupon, they were handing them out at the Transformers Tour I attended last week.. Deluxe figures come out to $0.44, I got 10 for $4.40. I also got 8 legion figures.. Those are $5.24 each, buy 2 and get $10 off your total will come out to $0.96 for 2. I also got some voyagers at Walmart for $5.. They match Target coupons $10 off of $15.. The sale ends 10/15/11 @ Target..

Wow! Thanks for the tips, and welcome to Seibertron.com!

It Is Him
City Commander

Postby NatsumeRyu » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:47 pm

Motto: ""'Camshaft' See, they said my name!""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Ooh nice!

So those of us without the means for the mobile coupons just need to find somebody who will let you use theirs? Yay. :)

There's not tons of selection left at my store, but there's a few I've wanted that are still left! :)
I take commissions!
2014-Officer Vi-Senketsu & Junketsu-Silver Knight-Origami Cyclone
13-Terminus Armor-Megaman-Lord Death-Tali
12-WfC Brawl-Gurren Lagann-Doc
11-Reaper Conduit-Rampage
<10-Brawl-Camshaft-Jazz-Blackout-Starscream-Bumblebee
NatsumeRyu
Combiner
Buy from NatsumeRyu on eBay
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 6

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIER Transformers War Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cover B (1st Print) IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 1B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S16 PTERAXADON Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Battle Master 2019 New"
WFC-S16 PTERAXADON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E15 RACE TRACK PATROL Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E15 RACE TRACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cover B IDW Comic Book 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 5B (CA) Whitman"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #350 - Oops! All Optimus
Twincast / Podcast #350:
"Oops! All Optimus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 18th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Sunstreaker Figure" on AMAZON