This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Robot Kingdom Update: ROTF Prime & Jetfire 2 Pack, Battle Rollers etc

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Robot Kingdom Update: ROTF Prime & Jetfire 2 Pack, Battle Rollers etc

Postby Mach » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:47 am

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
Ray from Robot Kingdom gives us further updates on the items that just arrived. See below for further details:

1)the ROTF 2 pack of Optimus Prime & Redeco Jetfire (COMBO set) have arrived today,
and have many updated pictures:
http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... 03&lang=us

2)The EX-002B Shadow Rollar have some new updated package pictures.
http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... 2B&lang=us

3)Also, the TFC EX-002R Battle Rollar Animat Reco Ver.
http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... 2R&lang=us

Stay tuned to Seibertron, Ultimate Resource for Transformers.
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Robot Kingdom Update: ROTF Prime & Jetfire 2 Pack, Battle Rollers etc

Postby hinomars19 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:36 am

Motto: "never forget what you don't know"
Weapon: Blunt Force Battle Clubs
so Prime does have the gun (yay!!)
But he doesn't have the silver flame outline? (nay, nay I say!)

Nearly caved on this too, oh well. Didn't want jetfire really anyway. S'pose I'll be paying uncomfortable shipping prices from ebay since Kapow toys don't have RA-24 instock :sad:
:shakes fist repeatedly at screen:
hinomars19
Targetmaster
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Postby kirbenvost » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:51 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Well, crap on a stick! THIS is the definitive ROTF Prime now. Too bad I already got the regular one. And that's a lot of money to spend when I only want Jetfire for combination purposes.

Edit: Just a dang minute. If this is a Japan-only release, why is the packaging still 99% english? If it's simply to fit in with the rest of the line, that's kind of odd. I hope this isn't a sign this is going to get released over here...well, I half do and half don't.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby starfish » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:42 pm

kirbenvost wrote:Just a dang minute. If this is a Japan-only release, why is the packaging still 99% english? If it's simply to fit in with the rest of the line, that's kind of odd. I hope this isn't a sign this is going to get released over here...well, I half do and half don't.

The packaging would appear to have the Takara Tomy logo on the front, rather than the Hasbro logo. Normally the Japanese releases just use the same packaging as in the US, give or take a few stickers. So this would seem to indicate that, yes, this is Japan-only.
starfish
Combiner
News Credits: 2

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #13 Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230859 (CA) Bartel (W) Rowell (A) Genolet"
SHE-HULK #13 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #129 Facsimile Edition Marvel Comics 2023 ptg DEC220767"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "X-MEN VS AVENGERS #1 Marvel Comics 1987 (A/CA) Silvestri (W) Stern 240210B"
X-MEN VS AVENGERS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #63 var Heroes Reborn Marvel Comic 2021 FEB210577 (CA)Pacheco"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MILES MORALES SPIDER-MAN #4 var Timeless Marvel Comics JAN230865 (CA) Ross"
MILES MORALES SPID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #10 Spider-Man Marvel Comics 2022 FEB220997 (CA) Segovia (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT #10 Sp ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IMMORTAL HULK #50 var foreshadow Marvel Comics 2021 AUG211055 (CA) Stegman"
IMMORTAL HULK #50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #29 Marvel Comics 2023 MAY230659 (W) Wells (A/CA) McGuinness"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPIDER-MAN #5 (of 5) var Marvels X Marvel Comics 2020 NOV190911 (CA) Rodriguez"
SPIDER-MAN #5 (of ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #2 var X-Gwen Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210850 (CA) Nakayama 240415A"
NEW!
SHE-HULK #2 var X- ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #7 var 1:10 design Marvel Comics 2022 MAY220865 (CA) Gleason"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #75 1:50 Hidden Gem Marvel Comics 2021 AUG211035 (CA) Ditko"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPIDER-MAN STORM POWER MAN #1 Marvel Comics Group 1982 240317A"
SPIDER-MAN STORM P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IMMORTAL HULK #33 variant Marvel Comics 2020 JAN200902 (A) Bennett (CA) Lubera"
IMMORTAL HULK #33 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #351 - Ask Your Dad
Twincast / Podcast #351:
"Ask Your Dad"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, June 1st, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Protectobot Hot Spot Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Slugslinger and Caliburst" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON