This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron - 10" Optimus Prime

Post all your customized Transformers here. Whether it's a small mod or a true kitbash, we'd love to see it!

War for Cybertron - 10" Optimus Prime

Postby Angryduck » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:09 am

Motto: ""Until All Are One""
Weapon: Rapid-Fire Energy Pulse Cannon
As my first project went so well (see 18” Custom Movie Optimus) I wanted a show piece to sit on the shelf dedicated to the High Moon Studios game ‘War for Cybertron’, and thought non better than Optimus himself.

There have been some cracking re-paints of the Hasbro version of this model but I have never seen him altered to nearly look like the game version. Obviously this would mean making it not transform so I can fully appreciate why. Anyway, they set me off wanting my own version, plus after playing ‘Fall of Cybertron’ and seeing the revamped characters and the awesome tributes to G1 I wanted to move away from the movie ‘skinny’ Transformers and back to ‘chunky’ characters.

So after purchasing two huge knock-off 10" tall models I heavily modified them into non-transforming models so I could have the vehicle and robot modes displayed together and none of the associated 'extra baggage' making a much more 'true to the game' version with a few small additions of my own. Making them non-transforming allowed the removal of the ‘back pack’ he ended up with by Hasbro, the better shoulders, Autobot back logo that can be seen, the wheels close in to the back and most importantly, HASBRO......he has a face that actually represents the character in the game not the one the toy had which just didn't. There was no excuse for the face being so different in my opinion. Shame.

Hope you enjoy; loads of pics to post including the making process this time and original figures.

"Autobots Trans-Quack"
[img][IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img713/5301/njjg.jpg[/img]
[/img]
Angryduck
Mini-Con
Watch Angryduck on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Re: War for Cybertron - 10" Optimus Prime

Postby KnightStrike » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:25 pm

Motto: "Remember, this hobby is supposed to be your therapy, not the reason you need therapy."
Weapon: Electro-burst Rifle
:APPLAUSE: Looks fantastic! Makes a great MP WFC Optimus.
KnightStrike
Targetmaster
News Credits: 4
Buy from KnightStrike on eBay

Return to Customizations

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MM-10 DRIFT Transformers Armada Micron Legends X-Dimension Race Takara 2002"
MM-10 DRIFT Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DIRT BOSS Transformers Cybertron deluxe complete + d3h7 key Hasbro 2005 231102A"
DIRT BOSS Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LONG HAUL Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109U"
LONG HAUL Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Target 2009 220802A"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 84 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNIFICUS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2023 New"
MAGNIFICUS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR + HYPERFIRE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 231208V"
BLURR + HYPERFIRE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
SKIDS Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LG-26 SCOURGE Transformers Legends Takara Tomy 2016 220331A"
LG-26 SCOURGE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS Deck Building Game CORE SET Renegade Game Studios APR218584 2022"
TRANSFORMERS Deck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Classics Universe Deluxe complete Hasbro 2006 240427E"
NEW!
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #351 - Ask Your Dad
Twincast / Podcast #351:
"Ask Your Dad"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, June 1st, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON